Naomi Williams / aka Ren
Home is Melbourne / Launceston.
- 2016 Australian Cyclocross National series Overall winner, Including 3 race wins.
- 2016 Victorian Cyclocross series overall winner.
- 2016 4th & 5th Qiansen trophy UCI C1
- Ex Australian / AIS Road Pro / Rep
I came to cyclocross from…
- my first bike that was technically a ride on shoe with 4 little wheels
- 2 wheel riding on my 3 wheeler
- street racing on my pink step through
- BMX racing
- Track racing
- Road racing
- MTB racing
- then to Cyclocross for the first time this year.
Off the bike I am a Remedial/ Sports Massage therapist & part time Creative.
I love cyclocross because it’s so much fun, so challenging and the people are great.
Cyclocross in Australia… In my short time racing cross it has been a blast. The sport is with out a doubt taking off here the numbers turning up show how much of a hit it is or to mention the smiles on people’s faces.
My 2017 cyclocross season will start by racing Cyclocross for the first time In Europe including World Cups & then the World Champs, followed by a race in Japan. Followed by a stint in on the MTB, before heading into the Aussie Cross season.