Race Day Pickups are a big thing for us.
It saves you money, it saves on packaging and gives us the chance to get to know our customers and talk rubbish about cyclocross with more people – often while we’re digging dirt out of your keeper screws and fitting your spikes.
Keep an eye on Instagram and Facebook for announcements of where we’ll be racing and so making pickups available – if you’re making a purchase and are going to be at a race we are – select the race day pickup option at the checkout.
2020 Update…… phew, life’s gotten busy.
With a toddler and a newborn in the CXM household (and a desire to stay married to my long-suffering wife), it looks like race days this year are going to be less than previous years, and will all be Victorian – keep an eye on Instagram and Facebook for details as the season progresses.
Race Days Planned
- Sunday April 19th – VICCXS Round 1 – FOJCX/Broadford – Probable
- Saturday 6th June – VICCXS Round 4 – Mt Beauty – CONFIRMED
- Sunday 7th June – VICCXS Round 5 – Mt Beauty – CONFIRMED
- Sunday 7th July – VICCXS Round 6 – Dirty Deeds – Venue TBA – Probable
- Saturday 8th August – Melbourne GP CX Day 1 p/b FOJCX – Broadford – Probable
- Sunday 9th August – Melbourne GP CX Day 2 p/b FOJCX – Broadford – Probable
- current as at Friday 21st February 2020.